The earliest records of football in the village date back to 1644. The present Club's records go back to 1898/99 and it has been in existence since that time. It is still very much a village Club. The pitch is on the Wenhaston Playingfield alongside the pavilion.
Any potential players, supporters and helpers will receive a warm welcome and a cup of tea.
For further information contact either: